Monday, April 23, 2018

Paris Dream - Beth Duff Designs

Paris Dream


For this card I used the Adventures Abroad - Paris 
set from Beth Duff Designs.

To be honest I didn't really know how this card was going to turn out when I started it but I love how is came out!


I colored my images with copic markers. 


Created a pretty pink watercolor wash background. . 


Added my images. . . 


And used a die cut for my sentiment, 
I used my wink of Stella clear marker on this cut so it is all sparkly!
Which you can actually kinda see in the photo!

I also used a die and added two strands of fairy lights. . . 
I added little drops of glossy accents so the lights look like little bulbs.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment