Saturday, February 10, 2018

You're Fintastic!

You're Fintastic!


This card was actually pretty easy to put together and turned out great!

I started this card by die cutting all my needed panels and pieces. I used black for my base panel, and a vanilla malt for my top panel. I choose a blue paper for my shaker window back ground since I want it to be water-esque!

I stamped my images and colored them with copic markers and stamped my sentiment on my top panel.


Then I put together my card. I added my little fish to my shaker background so they give a little more dimension to the shaker. For my shaker bits I used Ocean View, one of the new mixes from Doodles Paper Playground - Sparkle Blends February release. I love how this mix has a great variety of blue shades, worked great for my water!

I put the dolphin on the front of the card and added a few more sequins! 



I have a discount code for you if you wanna pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends!!

EY4JVU Doodles Discount

15% off total purchase at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com - There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment