Friday, February 9, 2018

Stop Dragon Your Feet. . . .

Stop Dragon Your Feet. . . 


Valentines Day is just around the corner so I decided to make this cute dragon valentine!


I stamped my dragon and jewels in copic friendly ink. I like to use my Misti so I can stamp it multiple times to get a nice dark image.


I colored my images in shades of pink and red since this is going to be a valentines card. I used a Scan-n-Cut to cut the images out after coloring them.


For my background panel I used watercolor paper and did a wash of pink and added flecks of pink and red to one side and along the bottom. After I made my base panel I decided that a little black border would look nice so I trimmed down my watercolor panel and created a new black base panel.


My sentiment is cut out from adhesive vinyl. 
I love to do this, you get exactly what you want to say and how you want it to look 
and it is so easy to add to your card.

I layered up my base panels, attached my images and placed my sentiment.



I decided I wanted the jewel that the dragon was holding to be nice and sparkly so I did a layer of red stickles and after that dried I did a layer of glossy accents. . . I think it turned out perfect!

Stamp Set Used:

Don't Forget the Strawberry Jude Stamps moving sale is still going on!

Thank you so much for stopping buy!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your punny sentiment, Fawn - and the cute little dragon, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete