Monday, February 12, 2018

Sending You Love

Sending You Love


I used the Squirrel Mail stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps, 
It was perfect for this challenge!




I stamped my image and sentiment onto watercolor paper and I used Distress Inks to watercolor my image.

I added a few floating hearts.



I decided that I actually wanted a red background so I trimmed down my watercolor panel and die cut a red base panel. 

I added a few red and pink sequins to fill in the corner. . . It was looking kinda bare!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:


Strawberry Jude Stamps still has a moving sale!


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the addition of the floating hearts! Thank you for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete