Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Birthday Shaker Card

Birthday Shaker Card



I made this full front shaker card using Lawn Fawn Year 7 stamp and Stitched rectangle dies.

I colored the image with copic markers so I stamped the image suing the Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink that is copic friendly. I used the matching dies to cut out the pinata and the little pieces of candy.

I then used the two largest rectangle dies to create my frame from Lawn Fawns Perfectly Plaid Rainbow pack of paper and the largest rectangle for the acetate window. I placed my frame on the front of the acetate window.

I wanted my pinata to stay in the middle of the card so I sandwiched it to some clear fishing line. I laid one layer of foam on the frame and placed the fishing line so that the pinata stayed in the middle but still had some room to swing around. Then I placed the second layer of foam tape on the frame.

For the back panel I also used the largest rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment that came with the stamp using the Distress Oxides in Seedless Preserves. I glued down the candy pieces and a few sequins. I added more sequins to the acetate window with frame and placed my back panel on to close it up and placed it on a side folding card

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 11 – CARDS FOR KIDS!





Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

3 comments: