Friday, May 5, 2017

Your Awesomeness Amazes Me

Your Awesomeness Amazes Me




I cut my white panel using stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn and stamped this cute little bunny from Strawberry Jude Stamps set Creatures Great and Small right in the middle. I colored him in with PrismaColor colored pencils and gave him some grass to sit on.

For the speech bubble. I used versa mark to stamp my sentiment from the Strawberry Jude Stamp set Awesome Memes and then clear heat embossed it. I then used a few different distress inks to color over the embossing and flicked and dabbed some water for so texture. I cut it with a Lawn Fawn die. I used some foam tape to attach it to my panel and added some matching sequins.

I think this card turned out really cute!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:







Today, May 5th, is release day so make sure you head over to the Facebook fan page and enter the giveaway before it closes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

1 comment:

  1. Cool with the huge quote and little rabbit! Love the details like the stitching and sequins!Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete