Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Daily Routine

Daily Routine. . . . 



I used a stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps,  Awesome Memes for this card.

I started by stamping this lovely, tea sippin' lady twice with some copic friendly ink and then obviously colored her with copic markers.

I stamped the sentiment in a regular back ink. Then I used this fancy die to cut the panel down to fit on my card front. I choose a glittery pink cardstock for my back ground to go with the dress so I also added a few pink glitter enamel dots.

I put the panel at an angle, I am horrible at lining things up correctly so this always saves me some time!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:







Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



2 comments:

  1. This card is so awesome, I love your colors and coloring! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such a perfect image for such a brilliant sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete