Monday, February 27, 2017

Life is Sweet

Life is Sweet!



Happy National Strawberry Day!

I made this sweet card using a strawberry layering stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps.

I chose a pretty pink/red patterned paper for my base panel and then die cut the white panel using  Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame dies.

I used my Misti stamp tool to help me line up the layers for the strawberry, it was really helpful! I added the sentiment that was a Sweet Stamp Shop freebie and a few glittery enamel dots to finish off the card!

There is a sale right now for Strawberry Day over at Strawberry Jude Stamps so you can get your Strawberry Layer set 20% off! Plus all their other great stamps. . . .  Of Course!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:






Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card. Love the embossed strawberry. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete