Tuesday, May 17, 2016

little red wagon - Happy Birthday To A Fungi

little red wagon - Let's Hear It For the Boys 



The challenge is to make a masculine card so I made a birthday card for my brother with this cute mushroom that I gave a mustache!



I got this cute little Lawn Fawn stamp set as a freebie for scrapbook day this year with my order from Scrapbook.com.



I stamped the mushroom on watercolor paper with Simon Says Black ink and colored with my Zig Clean Color markers and stamped the sentiment in lawn Fawn Jalapeno ink. 



I used a Simon Says Stamp die for the Happy Birthday and used the same paper as my base. I covered it in wink of Stella because even though its a manly card, its not from me if it's not covered in sparkles!



I die cut my base panel from Lawn Fawn Nobel Fir card stock, my second panel from a light wood grain paper and my top panel from watercolor paper as that is what I was going to stamp onto. I added a few Virginia Turtle glitter enamel dots to finish the card.

I can't wait to give this card to my brother, he's gonna love it!





Thank you and See you next time!

Fawn





1 comment:

  1. Okay this is the cutest card ever! I love the little face on the mushroom. It is my favorite. You did an amazing job with the Lawnscaping Challenge, thank you so much for participating!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete