Thursday, March 17, 2016

Have an EGG-celent Easter

Have an Egg-celent Easter

My Card. . . . 



I happened to have a card already cut and waiting in this lovely purple shade, it is a sheet of Simon Says Stamp card stock from the January card kit. I used pale yellow striped card stock for my bottom panel and sprayed it with perfect pearls for some shimmer. I die cut my top panel with a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die.



I used my Explore to cut the grass from Lawn Fawn polka in the meadow small polka dot green paper and also to cut the Easter eggs out. I adhered the Easter eggs and then colored them in with my Zig Clean Color markers. I layered the grass on top so the eggs were sitting in the grass. I also used my Explore to cut the sentiment from adhesive vinyl for super easy application!



I stamped this bunny from the Lawn Fawn Hello Baby stamp set, colored with the Zigs and die cut. I wanted to put something fluffy on the tail but I didn't have anything. . . . Then added some matching sequins with mini glue dots.

This card was created for two challenges:










I like this card but I might try it again without coloring in the Easter eggs, or maybe doing a watercolor under it instead of coloring it in after applying to the panel.

See you next time!

Fawn


2 comments:

  1. I love how you added the grass over the eggs! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete