Tuesday, February 16, 2016

One Layer - Paper Smooches - Lucky Stars - SSS Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday February 10th Challenge

One Layer Showcasing Paper Smooches

I Thank My Lucky Stars For You!

My Card. . . 



I heat embossed my sentiment from a Hero Arts stamp set with versa mark embossing ink and Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder, I also embossed a strip down the side, kinda looks like a piece of glitter tape. . .  



I used Paper Smooches Stars die set to die cut the stars out of paper that had a layer of scor-tape on it. After the die cut I was able to remove the scor-tape backing and apply glitter and rub it in to get it to stick to the shape.  Then I did the same die cut on a piece of white card stock to get the star outlines and on my black panel so that I could inlay the dies in the panel to achieve the single layer. 


I added some matching sequins adhered with glossy accents for finishing touches.





I love working with glitter but I seriously had that stuff all over! Good thing I don't mind!

See you next time!

Fawn

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! love the greens and browns together!! I am a bit late in my commenting, but thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete