Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I'm so Very Fawned of You



  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #269 - Valentine's Day



I decided to join this challenge so that I can also start using my Explore more in my card making.

My Card. . . 




Everything on the card was cut with the Explore except for the hearts. For the back ground I used the scallop rectangle design label from Elegant Edges. and a regular rectangle cut from a pink ombre paper.



I also used it to do the writing, My writing is horrible. I cut the FAWNED and the fawn collar out of glitter paper cuz I love glitter!



 I cut the fawn from Create a Critter. I used a wink of Stella glitter brush pen in brown to make the fawn a bit darker and add some shimmer. I also filled in the eye, mouth and nose with a black sakura glaze pen.

It's an adorable play on my name that I love! 

See you next time!

Fawn











2 comments:

  1. How darn cute-love how you did this card! So glad you've joined us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete