Monday, February 15, 2016

♥ Hello Beautiful ♥ Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #38

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #38 - Lots of Love

Check out all the great entries!

My Card. . . 



I put a panel of acetate in the middle of the card front, creating a windowed card. 




I used a stamp from the SSS HELLO BEAUTIFUL stamp set that I got in the February card kit. I did a water color wash over the stamp with some perfect pearl water for a litter shimmer. I added small black hearts from the SSS I SEE YOU stamp set. 



On the out side I used a Lawn Fawn border die of little x's on the top and bottom edge of the paper portion of the card. I used the SSS Mini Heart Outline die from the February card kit and die cute hearts out of some glitter washi tape and adhered them to the front.

Super simple and super cute!

See you next time!

Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment