Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Have a Sweet Birthday

Have a Sweet Birthday


Here is a variation of my current card layout. . . 

I stamped my images and colored them with copic markers then die cut them out. I stamped my sentiment on pink paper and used a banner die to cut it out.

I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles and Fancy Scalloped dies for my base layers. I decided to go with a top folding base for this card, I set them up and adhered them to my card base. 

I used foam tape to add my banner and images so they pop off the page. I added a little bit of glossy accents to the ice cream and some glitter enamel dots that match my paper.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



2 comments:

  1. this is SO cute! LOVE the coloring and the pinks! soooooo sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card, love this pink color combo!!Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!! :)

    ReplyDelete