Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Rock Star

Happy Birthday Rock Star


This was a super quick card since I already had my image and most of my panels were already cut. 
I like to color extra images so that I have them to quickly add to a card. . . . 


I already had this black and white panel cut so I choose a patterned paper that was going to match my image and die cut it for my base panel.


I added some distress ink splatters in Fossilized Amber and Mermaid Lagoon to my white panel.


Then I added my pre-colored image and a sentiment.

I attached all my layers together and put them on a standard card base.

Super quick!


We are having a moving sale and all stock is on sale! 
25% off! 
There is also a free Follow the Star stamp with purchases over $65.00!

I am adding this card to the following challenge:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute and fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete