Friday, December 8, 2017

Merry Christmas Ornament

Merry Christmas Ornament

It was pretty simple and I think it turned out pretty good!

I used Strawberry Jude Stamps Don't Forget Christmas and Tag it: Christmas on this project.



I got these tiles from Home Depot, they are attached to a mesh but you just peel them off.


I was going to use Stazon Ink for this, However my ink pad was pretty dry, and I couldn't find my remover and it's bad for your stamps anyways, so I figured I would just heat emboss!


I patted my tile with the powder bag then I used Versafine to stamp my sentiment. I sprinkled it with the embossing powder right away. I did have a little stick to places other than the ink but I blew on it and it went away, a forceful blow, kinda like you are spitting but no spit! LOL!

Then I applied the heat. . . it took a while. . . . and the tile was HOT!!!! So be careful!!!

I also had to wait for the tile to cool down before I could do the present, 
I didn't want my embossing powder to melt all over the tile!

Here is is all nice and shiny!


I colored it with my Copics but you could use sharpies also!


I use these silver bails to make them hang-able, I use a little bit of this E6000. . . it is pretty stinky but I set them outside or down in my empty basement to dry overnight. . . . I think you can use hot glue or any other strong adhesive.


That's it! You could put anything on this!
 I also do some that I glue a magnet to the back to put it on my fridge!

Thank you guys for stopping by!

See you next time!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment