Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving

So Thankful


I started by stamping out all my flowers from the Strawberry Jude Stamp set Grateful Florals


I then colored them with Prismacolor Colored pencils and gamsol.


I used the Brother Scan and Cut to cut them out, I hate to fussy cut and this machine is a life saver!


I used a pink glaze pen to color in the little berries.


I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die to cut my base panel and I wanted my background to have some texture so I ran it though my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.


I stamped my sentiment from Strawberry Jude Stamps set Couples Sentiments.


I assembled my card and added a few glitter enamel dots.

I am entering this card in the 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely kraft embossing. I like the contrast with those colorful flowers. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete