Friday, October 13, 2017

Halloween is in the Air

Halloween is in the Air


I started this card by trimming down this black and white striped paper for my base panel.


I took a smaller water color panel and used the traditional Halloween colors. . . . I topped it with some FineTec Iridescent watercolors to give it some shimmer.


I used the Jack O' Layers set and stamped out this great Jack O' Lantern. 
I decided to used shades of grey for this one.

I layered up my panels and added my sentiment from the Love is in the Air set. I cut the word Halloween from some adhesive vinyl and added that above my stamped sentiment.

I also used the Don't Forget Fall set to add the corner spider webs and creepy little spiders! I love those! I then added a few black enamel dots to finish up the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by

 Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment