Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Owl Always Love You - Grandparents Day

Owl Always Love You - Grandparents Day



I started this card by stamping two owls, the stump and the grass from the Lawn Fawn Mom + Me set and the hat and glasses with a nose from Lawn Fawn Dad + Me. I colored the images using Prismacolor Colored pencils and gamsol. I love how my grandpa owl looks in his hat and glasses! I also decided that the grandma owl needed a little decor also so I cut a little flower for her hair.

I die cut a base panel from white card stock and sponged on some blue distress ink. I used Lawn Fawn dies to cut my hillside and my clouds. I sponged green distress ink onto my hillside. I stamped my sentiment, also from  Lawn Fawn Mom + Me and  Lawn Fawn Dad + Me, unto my clouds using Lawn Fawn Noble Fir ink. I added a few dragonflies to my scene and finished the card with a few glitter enamel dots.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Fawn. You are so talented, and I'm so grateful to have you share your wonderful cards with us. Have a great week, and please stop by again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card Fawn...love those cute critters...thank for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this totally charming card design, Fawn! Those cute owls look adorable with the fun accessories! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Fawn! The image is adorable and I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete