Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Secret Ingredient

Happy Birthday Secret Ingredient



So this is my attempt to do a CAS card. . . . 

I took a small watercolor panel that I had left over and stamped the  cupcake in the middle. I used Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush to color the cupcake and used a glitter Gelly roll pen to put some glitter on the frosting. I used a Gelly roll souffle pen to color the flame.

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom corner and colored in the little heart. Then I decided to make it a birthday card. I stamped half  a birthday sentiment and used a die cut for the happy. I covered that in a grey wink of stella marker.

I put my panel on my base panel at an angle and added a few shimmery clear sequins.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:






Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Truly FAB and CAS!! Love it, Fawn! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete