Thursday, August 31, 2017

Gone Fishing Suspended Shaker Card

Gone Fishing


Hello!

I made this card using a set from the Strawberry Jude Stamps September release that is available starting September 1st!

I stamped my images unto watercolor paper and colored them with Mission gold watercolors. I tried to make the fish look like rainbow trout. . . I added wink of Stella and put a shiny coat of glossy accents on them. . . They look so pretty!

I cut my base panel from watercolor paper as well and did a few layers of a green wash.

I created a little shaker window for my pond. 
I wanted my fish to stay in one place so I suspended them on a piece of fishing line. 
They still wiggle when you shake it but they don't get all flipped around or buried by the sequins.

I placed the moose at the top of my pond using foam tape and placed this one little fish like he was jumping out of the lake!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

3 comments:

  1. hello fawn! super cute card, very clever idea...luv the shaker water! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Fawn. I love how you created the fishing pond. It's SO cool and so super creative. Thanks a bunch for sharing your talents with us once again. It means so much to me, and I always LOVE seeing your wonderful creations. Have a great week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete