Friday, July 21, 2017

Thanks Card - Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - Halo Watercolor Background

Thanks



I was perusing YouTube and came across this video by Kathy from the Daily Marker and her super cute halo water coloring. . . .  I was instantly inspired so decided to do a card of my own!

I started by cutting my base panel out of some Canson Watercolor paper. I used the Be Still Peonies from Strawberry Jude Stamps for my image. I started by masking of my stamp and stamping part of the smaller stamp, layered the smaller stamp on top of that and then added the large stamp to the side. I don't do a lot of masking with my stamping so I was really glad that this turned out as it did. 

I used my Zig clean color real brush markers and a water brush to color the image first. Then I created the halo effect. . . . my image was kinda of all in one place so I faded the color out instead of filling in my whole card. 

For my sentiment I used a die from Create a Smile. . . It is one of my favorites. I also die cut it out of watercolor paper and used the same marker that I used for my halo so that it would match perfectly. I did a water wash over it so that it wouldn't be to dark. 

I added Wink of Stella to the flowers and to my sentiment and finished the card with a few sequins.

I love how this card turned out, I absolutely love it!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:



Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment