Friday, January 6, 2017

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM


I found this Mama Elephant set on a de-stash and grabbed it up quick! 

I started my card with a plain white base panel and a colorful 2nd panel die cut using Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies. I triple stamped the sentiment from the set on a oval die cut, also Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the monster guy and colored with peerless watercolors and die cut him out. I attached him to the card with a piece of foam tape and finished my card with a few enamel dots. 
I love those things so much!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:






Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!  
Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the strong colors of the background and the small detail as a focus point. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and sentiment! Pretty paper too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete