Saturday, December 3, 2016

Let It Snow Shaker Card

Let It Snow



I used Lawn Fawn stiched hillside borders to make the back ground hill and put a little distress ink for some color. The deer is Sweet Stamp Shop Oh Deer, colored with Copic markers and die cut. The tree is from Lawn Fawn Happy Trails, also colored with copic markers and die cut.



I decided to make this a shaker card so I cut a panel and then die cut the window, I used two layers of foam tape so my shaker pieces wouldn't get stuck on each other and I used a mix of Little Things from Lucy - Diamond Ring and Falling Snow. I also added a few sequins to the front of the card.

I used LF winter scripty saysing for my sentiment, I stamped it in the same blue I used on the background.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by!


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fun shaker card! I never tried to make one, i should try!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
    Have a great day x
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - such a sweet little card.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete