Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays



I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies to cut my base panels from Lawn Fawn card stock. My top panel is watercolor paper. I did white heat embossing on this panel using Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamps - Gifts of Love and Cute Snowflakes.

I used distress ink on the panel for some color and misted it with perfect pearl water for a little shimmer. I also added a few sequins and a couple dots of stickles for some sparkle.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Fawn! It's so pretty and your ink work looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete