Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Treat Box

Pumpkin Treat Box



I used distress ink on the box edges and the bottom of the pumpkin to add some depth. I cut a square from some Lawn Fawn paper and placed it on the front of the box. I placed some pumpkin washi tape along the bottom and added a few Doodlebug glitter enamel dots. I covered the cricut cut pumpkin with a few coats of wink of stella glitter and placed it at the top of the front panel.

I used a hole punch at the top and used some Lawn Fawn twine to tie a bow. 

I think this treat box is super cute!!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #287 - Pumpkins




Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

3 comments:

  1. It is super cute! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful treat box...I love the plaid paper with that vibrant orange cardstock...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful fall treat box!! And I love the plaid paper! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete