Monday, October 17, 2016

Lawnscaping - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!


I used Lawn Fawn Hats Off to You for the witch hat, and a mermaid from Mermaid for you. I colored them with Zig clean color markers and put some pink stickles on the witch hat.

 I used the Halloween pumpkin and wording from LF Plan on it: Holidays set for the sentiment and put it on a Stiched Labels die using white embossing powder.

I used Lawn Fawn dies for my top panel and to put the shaker window in it. I used some random pink and purple sequins then added some Craftin Desert Divas orange star confetti and purple, pink and orange Queen and Co diamond shaker bits.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lawnscaping Challenge # 140

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

3 comments:

  1. I adore shakers and I love all the Halloween fun in this card. Adding a witch hat to your mermaid is brilliant. Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable! LOVE that little mermaid all dressed up!! and love the shaker bits!! orange is the perfect halloween color to add!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete