Sunday, July 31, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas - Linky Party - Photo Inspiration - Wormy



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is a photo inspiration! 



We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..


 I stamped the worm and the apple from the Beyond Measure stamp set and colored them with Copic markers and die cut them out. I used the inner frame from the Picture Frame dies on white card stock, I took the squares that it cut out and splattered them with a little Distress Ink, I have a problem with white space! I then used the same die on blue card stock and paper pieced the white splattered squares back into place. I placed the worm and apple in the spaces with some foam tape for a little dimension. I finished with regular enamel dots.

I placed this on an A1 card base so it's a bit smaller than a normal card.

Here are all the CDD products I used:

http://craftindesertdivas.com/beyond-measure-dies/
http://craftindesertdivas.com/birthday-boy-sprinkles/


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

Fawn

1 comment: