Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #130 - Sparkle It Up!

Best Fishes!




For the background I cut a base panel from Lawn Fawn blue jay card stock using the largest Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die. I cut three panels from watercolor paper using the 2nd largest Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die and used the Ocean Wave border die to cut two layers of waves from two of the panels. I used Distress Inks to get the gradient ocean coloring. I cut the ocean floor from kraft paper with a Stitched Hillside die.

I cut all my images from watercolor paper and colored them with my Zig clean color markers, I love those things! I added stickles to each image, either totally covering it or just in certain places. I had a ton of pieces colored and cut and had to down-size, cuz my card is only so big! 








I admit, Lawn Fawn is my favorite! 

I got all the Lawn Fawn stamp sets that had to do with underwater creatures so that I could make a massive card with tons of stuff on. Hadn't done it yet, but that's why I got them. . . 

The new release!!!! Is amazing!!! Totally inspired!!!!! The Mermaid for You set is at the top of my list as it fits into my plans! Not to mention Kelly Marie totally did a card that is like what I planned on making, So I decided to go ahead and make my card! I will have to make another one once I get that set!

Thank you and see you next time!

Fawn

2 comments:

  1. this is SO cute!! LOVE the glitter you added!!! it really adds an extra punch of cool!! what an awesome underwater scene!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your water scene and the critters look adorable.

    ReplyDelete