Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #129 : Calling All Critters





Hello Baby Boys!


I started with a base panel or white pearl paper die cut with the largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle  die. My next panel I stepped down a size and used a blue polka dot paper, I wanted my shaker background to have some color. I stepped down one more size for my top panel. I die cut a circle out of the panel and just left it white.



 Using LF Fish Tank ink I stamped BABY BOY from the LF Little Bundle set and added an S from one of the other sentiments.



The HELLO is a Simon Says Stamp die, I used the same blue polka dot paper and added a little Chipped Sapphire Distress ink to the edges. 


I used the flying stork from the LF Plus One set, I wanted this for twins so I added a bundle from the LF Hello Baby set. These were all colored using Zig Clean Color Markers.So its a shaker card, I added acetate to the back of my panel and lots of foam dots. I used a mix of any blue sequins that I had and threw in a little of the Nautical sparkle mix by Little Things (Just got those sand they are so adorable!) and some off white seed beads.


So one of my little sisters is preggo with TWINS! I'm so excited about this, I am going to go visit her after the babies are born and just cannot wait! 

I am not able to attend her baby shower but I made her this adorable shaker card! It turned out way better than I had hoped! I love it and hope she will love it too!



Thank you and See you next time!

Fawn

4 comments:

  1. A really cute baby shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet and clever shaker card! Love your design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Your sister is going to love it. Super cute design and the shaker element is an added surprise. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is the sweetest baby card I've ever seen... and I also think it's the first card for twins that I've seen. ^_^

    ReplyDelete