Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas:FOODIE


Craftin Desert Divas



We go together like Milk and Cookies!



I used a digital stamp I won from playing bingo during the new release for Craftin' Desert Divas! Ya Hoo! I picked out this adorable Milk and Cookie because I already had the Perfect Pair sentiment stamp set and it would go perfect with it!

I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies for my panels, a dark brown for my bottom and I used water color paper for my top. I honestly don't really know how digi stamps work but I upload them into design space and then cut them out of vinyl with my Cricut Explore and basically end up with outline stickers. I put those on my watercolor paper and then color them in with Distress Inks.

I stamped my sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Black Ink and added some brown doodlebug glitter enamel dots.

I think it is adorable!

                                                    Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party:Foodie

Thank you and see you next time!

Fawn




3 comments:

  1. This is just absolutely adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Foodie Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Thanks for joining the Craftin Desert Divas "Foodie" Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete