Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ever After

I finally got the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After set!

My Card. . . . 








I created a total of six cards, two each using the unicorn, dragon and griffin, with two different sentiments.


 

I stamped the images with Simon Says Stamp black ink and clear heat embossed them. I colored the images with Zig Clean Color markers, I went over the dragon belly and the unicorn body with a clear Winks of Stella and used the clear Winks of Stella to blend the colors on the castles so they just shimmer all over!



My card base is just some white 110 lbs paper, top folded. I cut coordinating colored paper for my bottom panel at 5x3.75. The next panel is a die cut from the Lawn Fawn stitched border dies. I used the Lawn Fawn puffy cloud dies twice in the white paper and then once on vellum to put between the white clouds. 




I clear heat embossed the sentiments and then sponged matching distress ink to get those to pop! I also stamped the little star cluster in the same distress ink color.



I tucked the castle under the vellum cloud and placed the critter right on top on the opposite side of the card. I finished them with Doodlebug Sprinkles glitter enamel dots, that I just got and LOVE!

I just love this stamp set, it's so cute and there is still an adorable frog and great sentiment that I haven't even used yet!

Challenges:





See you next time!

Fawn









No comments:

Post a Comment