Sunday, February 21, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #39 - Come Tag Along

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #39 - Come Tag Along

Check out all the great entries!

My Card. . .



I used the SSS Birthday Bits Stamp Set

 

I found these awesome cards at Michaels this weekend that have this banner already cut out of them and I thought it would be great for a birthday card! I used Distress Ink in Spun Sugar at the top of the card for some color and it matches the balloon on the tag.I stamped the little striped triangle into the cut out on the card, so these are stamped on the inside so I also stamped a sentiment on the inside.


I die cut the tag from some patterned paper to get the two birthday balloons, stamped the sentiment with SSS black ink and added some silver ribbon on the tag. I also cut a strip of matching pattern paper to go at the bottom of the card. I mixed the Distress ink Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade to get an orange that matches the orange balloon and flicked color on the top portion of the card. I added a few light pink sticker dots.

I love this card! I had an idea for the cut outs that wouldn't work on this card so I will be using this card again for sure!

See you next time!

Fawn




No comments:

Post a Comment